The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location of info?

4 posters

Go down

Location of info? Empty Location of info?

Post by mammamia Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 am

I am really pleased with the sticky that you put on showing who should pay tax etc from the Agenzia dell'Entrate website. However, I was trying to tell someone else about it, and went on to the Agenzia's English site - and couldn't find it! I know I am being thick, but where is it???
mammamia
mammamia
Elder

Back to top Go down

Location of info? Empty Might help

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 am

A Google of this "agenzia delle entrate english version" gives this LINK It also gives information on health cards... Very Happy 

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Location of info? Empty Re: Location of info?

Post by mammamia Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:37 am

I have looked at this site and it does not answer my question about health cover for a spouse when you have a permanent resident - no expiry date - card, and I also cannot find the bit where it says "Which income will be taxed in Italy?"
mammamia
mammamia
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 am

Mammamia, your husband will need his own healthcard. He will have to apply for it but you should be able to sign a self-declaration stating he is here at your expense. Each of your entitlements runs separately so if he has not been resident for more than 5 years he will have to wait.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Location of info? Empty Try to get a health card....

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 am

Admin wrote:Mammamia, your husband will need his own healthcard. He will have to apply for it but you should be able to sign a self-declaration stating he is here at your expense. Each of your entitlements runs separately so if he has not been resident for more than 5 years he will have to wait.
Now I know Admin has great experience in the area of health cover here in Italy, but it differs from place to place as some comune/ASL are more up to date than others... Many people I know here have simply got residence and went to the ASL and been issued with a health card, albeit with a short expiry. As to tax and what income, are you looking for official confirmation of what's on the sticky? I would hazard a guess ALL income is taxable, but whether here of in another country is a mine field and you can either get professional advice or keep your head down Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am

You're absolutely right Steve but my answer is according to Italian Minsitry of Health guidelines and EU law. Any trouble with the ASL and go armed with all the relevant rulings and stand your ground. Of course if you don't pay tax in Italy and are not retired then it will be impossible to argue he is at your expense.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 am

I can't argue with Admin, well I could, but it would be pedantic ("Guidelines" means interpreted by). But I had a quick look at the link I provided the OP and for the taxation question it leads you to THIS LINK , now I've not went on to read the whole lot, but it seems to be what is in the sticky ???

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Very good link Steve !

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum