The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteering or work experience with animals

3 posters

Go down

Volunteering or work experience with animals Empty Volunteering or work experience with animals

Post by Hilary Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:51 am

I have a small herd of alpacas near Montone, in Umbria. I am able to offer work experience or volunteering opportunities to people who may be interested in these gorgeous creatures.  I offer lots of training and hands-on work with them and would be pleased to have people on a regular or ad hoc basis.

Hilary

Back to top Go down

Volunteering or work experience with animals Empty Re: Volunteering or work experience with animals

Post by Miss Demeanor Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm sure you would! affraid
Miss Demeanor
Miss Demeanor

Back to top Go down

Volunteering or work experience with animals Empty Re: Volunteering or work experience with animals

Post by Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Hilary, have you tried offering on www.workaway.info ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilary Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks for that. I have but of course I am really only offering ad hoc experience and my understanding is that I would need to offer accommodation for workaway-ers.  However I will update my entry just in case!

Hilary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum