The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equitalia online

2 posters

Go down

Equitalia online Empty Equitalia online

Post by JulianaAlice Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

I have read that it is possible to see the status of all your tax bills online on the Equitalia website. Has anyone else tried it?

I've had a go and received my passwords, the website works well, but it only tells me about two bills and I have had property in Italy for four years now. The two that it tells me about are rubbish tax bills for 2011 and 2013. Why nothing else? Can anybody explain?
JulianaAlice
JulianaAlice
Elder

http://www.familychest.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Equitalia online Empty Re: Equitalia online

Post by The Original Relaxed Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Anything to do with ICI or IMU isn't likely to show up until it is well overdue - like five years or so. If you are worried about not having paid one of these, then you can enquire in the treasurer's department of your comune.

Anything you haven't paid in the way of income taxes or VAT - is much the same (but get on to the Agenzia delle entrate). 

Equitalia is in effect the debt collection agency used by comuni, and by the agenzia (and maybe others, dunno) but until the entity to which you owe money has put it into their hands it clearly isn't going to appear on the Equitalia site.
The Original Relaxed
The Original Relaxed
Elder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum